Optimize payments through:
- Flexible payment options with proprietary payment preference models
- Offering provider choice that prevents abrasion (ACH or Virtual Card)
- Simplified reconciliation that eliminates backend adjustments, third party workarounds and out-of-system balancing
- Elimination of provider print and posts costs
- Identifying cost efficient payment methods that drive provider adoption
With Zelis Payments you experience:
- Immediate financial impact and sustainable ROI with unique Payments Optimization solutions
- Multiple funding options
- Access to our Payments Optimization dashboard and portal – 24/7
- An expert Legislative Affairs Team with constant oversight on current jurisdiction, laws and compliance
- Enhanced data security tools(fulfillment, communication, HiTrust Certification, etc)
What will your solution look like? Here’s what we can offer:
- A personalized Payment Optimization strategy
- An extension of your team with Zelis dedicated account management and client service
- Streamlined implementation
- Turnkey marketing resources and enrollment support
- Ongoing settlement monitoring
All too often, members are confused by plan messaging for enrollment, benefits and billing. Traditional communications were not designed to convey the complexities of financial healthcare transactions and to meet state and federal compliance requirements. Zelis Payments creates communications to clearly deliver information and increase member and provider satisfaction by consolidating key messages and leveraging electronic delivery.
Enrollment materials can be customized to highlight critical information and draw attention to plan details. Get in front of members by promoting electronic delivery and emphasizing drug and network provider coverage.
Consolidate mailings, reduce clutter and save money with easy electronic delivery.
- Organization of ID card content
- Experience flexible plan content with on-demand composition
- Print and electronic delivery option based on plan/member preference
Turn routine communications into meaningful touchpoints.
Member Communications. Members must understand their healthcare benefits and individual financial responsibilities. That’s why we ’ve created DOCS®, a self-service platform to provide clear, concise and understandable communications. Delivering claims communications, using Episodic EOB® technology, reduces member confusion by simplifying and explaining what they owe.
Improve member experience with user-friendly episodic claims communications while lowering the cost of member outreach
- Consolidate member mailings and save on postage costs
- Customize designs and messaging via a self-service web portal, DOCS®
- Coordinate EOBs with provider adjudication scheduled for improved billing accuracy
- Email campaigns to promote electronic adoption
Provider Communications. For providers who elect to opt out of receiving EFTs and require a paper check to the provider office or Lockbox delivery, Zelis Payments uses Delivery Channel Management (DCM) Services. DCM technology allows for Cross Client Consolidation, essentially carpools paper payments and messaging to providers across several health plans and provides a postage discount to all participating.
Streamlined communication drives provider satisfaction while delivering health plan efficiencies and cost savings—big wins for all stakeholders. DCM delivers:
- Lowest cost distribution of physical mailings using direct shipments to providers and banking institutions
- Postage class arbitrage